1. Represent the guild in a responsible manner. As a member, your actions directly represent the guild and all members of the guild. When playing, ensure your decisions and actions reflect favorably on the guild through mature and responsible game play at all times.
2. Full involvement in guild activities. It is expected that all logged in members participate in guild activities. 100% participation helps allow the guild to accomplish tremendous achievements.
3. Support of guild members. Given that we are a group of people representing each other, it is expected that all members will fully support each and everyone within the guild at all times.
4. Guild information is confidential. All guild information is confidential and can only be disclosed through leadership council approved avenues.
5. Active gaming. Inactivity does not help the guild achieve their objectives. However, circumstances sometimes dictate other priorities. If so, please notify the leadership council of any upcoming absences.
6. One guild focus. Membership into this guild dictates that you as a member have no other memberships into other guilds in the current game of focus.
7. All direction from the leadership council must be followed.
8. Failure to comply with any of the rules or code of conduct will result in being purged from the guild.
Code of Conduct:
1 Act in a professional manner.
2. Cheating and/or exploiting are not allowed.
3. Ganking is not allowed.
4. Profanity is not tolerated. Additionally, obscene topics are not allowed.
5. Any form of harm to other guild members (i.e. stealing, attacking, etc…) is prohibited.
6. All orders from the leadership council must be followed.
7. Focus on developing friends within the guild, the game(s), and have fun.